Find Resources

For Individuals

Are you or someone you know in need of local support services but don’t know where to search?

211info connects people with health and social service organizations throughout Lane County. 

Additionally, TRex connects people with social services including housing, food, health, and educational programs.


Are you a senior citizen or know one in need of services, resources, or facilities?

The Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) provides Services, resources, & facilities for seniors and people with disabilities, including social/economic/ health/etc.

Additionally, the Lane Senior Guide provides senior programs and services in Lane County.

Are you needing public transportation resources in Lane County?

LTD Point2Point provides public transportation services throughout Lane County.

Are you a parent or guardian in need of child & family resources?

LaneKids is Lane County’s resource and information hub for families where you can find great parenting information, locate activities to do with your kids, and connect with resources.

Additionally, Parenting Now! Provides child & family services: basic needs, abuse, child care, counseling, financial assistance, etc.

Are you or someone you know looking for mental health resources?

The White Bird Clinic offers a wide range of programs and services that are committed to providing client-centered and humanistic approaches to human services.

Are you or someone you know needing a food pantry or emergency food boxes?

Food for Lane County provides both emergency and non-emergency food.

Are you or someone you know needing assistance to pay for prescription medications?

Familywize is helping to reduce the cost of prescription medications by providing a pharmacy discount card for everyone nationwide, whether or not you have health insurance coverage.

¿Necesita recursos?

Centro Latino Español la guía de recursos brinda servicios y recursos para hispanohablantes, incluyendo derechos civiles, educación, familia y vivienda, gobierno, salud, inmigración, derechos laborales, legales, adicciones y domésticos violencia.

Are you looking for a way to file your taxes for free?

MyFreeTaxes makes filing free, easy, secure, and accurate, with IRS-certified specialists ready to answer question in real time.